I honestly cannot believe that we are almost half way through the year already! I feel like I’ve been asleep the last few months and time is just escaping me. April was a pretty fun month, with all the birthday celebrations and a beautiful new Gucci number making it’s way into my heart, I’m sad to see the month go. However, I think May is going to be pretty damn good too. Here’s my goals for this month…
01. I am in desperate need of some new luggage. Since being with Oliver, he has brought out the travel bug within me (I am, however, still absolutely terrified of flying though). Last year alone we travelled a total of 6 times, something I never thought I would be doing! I decided to treat myself to some new fancy luggage, y’know…to make the whole ordeal easier. I’ve found a lovely set on Away in blush pink which I must absolutely have, it’ll make it easier to find my bags too at the dreaded bag collection. I’m going to treat myself to the Bigger Carry On and the Medium sizes as I know I will get the use out of both. Olly and I are planning some big trips soon as well as mini city breaks, I just know I will get my monies worth.
02. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge stress head. If there is something to stress about, believe me I will find it. That’s why I want to do some serious self-loving this month. I’m bringing out the face masks, grabbing a new book and looking after myself in multiple ways. I think I would like to start walking more and maybe take up yoga – a nice slow way of exercising which is also great for my mental health sounds like the perfect way to start. Has anyone ever started yoga? Let me know in the comments.
03. Total blogger cliché coming up…I really want to buy some peonies. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya! Peonies are my favourite flowers and have been for as long as I can remember, they just make me so happy. I haven’t been able to find my favourite type yet, y’know the ones that always appear all over instagram, the beautiful blush pink ones…but beggars can’t be choosers so I’ll settle with the coral ones but I need to grab some before they all go out of season!
04. One thing I really enjoy doing is baking. I don’t often get time but I want to change that. Baking makes me feel so calm and I honestly don’t think that there’s anything better than that fresh baked goods smell. I got a super cute mini loaf baking tray which I am dying to use, I’m thinking of baking mini banana + chocolate chip loaves which could be adorable.
05. Is there anything better than feeling organised and on top of life? I’m not sure you guys. I’ve been on a busy one trying to get my life together. I have a potential exciting opportunity arising which has given me a new lease of life, I feel happier and, better yet, motivated to get going. With a little help from a new adorable notebook, I am feeling organised and ready for a new month. Hopefully I can keep it up! I even have a few blog posts lined up…this never happens. I am a new woman heh.
I think that’s enough goals for one month! What are your goals for May? Let me know!