I am a self proclaimed stationary obsessive. From smooth pens to the perfect notebook all the way to a good sturdy ruler to lovely stickers, I just can’t help but swoon over anything and everything in the stationary world. Seriously, I think I may need to join Stationary Anonymous guys. There is a strong stand out theme of beautiful items from a small selection of certain shops. Papersmiths, Quill, Anthropologie and the oh-so-dreamy Rifle Paper Co all make a constant appearance throughout my lust list…however I am always open to cool independent stores such as Choosing Keeping too. My wish list is constantly growing with beautiful products and I thought it could be fun to show you what I’m currently lusting after…
01. Dachshund Paper Clips – How bloody cute are these paper clips? As soon as I saw them, the dachshund lover within myself just knew they had to be added to my list! You can find them here.
02. Clean Colour Real Brush Pen – I never knew I needed a brush pen, until I saw this mustard beauty. I’m honestly not sure when I will ever need to use this but I just can’t resist it. You can find it here.
03. Pigma Micron Pen – I’ve never had a pen that disperses navy ink before so I am loving the look of this one. Is it also possible to be in love with a certain nib? You can find this pen here.
04. Ikigai Book – I’m not sure how many people would consider books as stationary but I do believe there is a fine line. This book would be perfect for me considering I love the Japanese culture which is why it’s made itself on my list! You can swoon over this book here.
05. Leather Pouch – How dreamy is this light blue leather pouch? I think it would make for the most perfect + chic pencil case. If blue doesn’t take your fancy, they have plenty of other colours to choose from. You can find it here.
06. 4 Colour Ballpoint Pen – A classic pen with a wonderful twist. This ballpoint pen is a chic upgrade to the 4 colour point pens you can grab from your local WHSmiths. I think I absolutely need one…you can grab one for yourself here.
07. Estelle Pencil Cup – I love this little pencil cup so much. I think it could really add great height to a desk and I love the grainy texture too. If you’re not big on stationary, you could definitely pop your make up brushes in it instead! Pick yourself one up here.
08. Fringe Studio Fill-In Notepad – This little beauty has so many different lists in one place, making it a versatile product. This is every perfectionist’s dream. I especially love the timings on the side, I think this could be the most useful little notepad going. Get yourself organised with one here.
09. Bouquet Planner – I am yet to find anyone who doesn’t swoon every time they come across Rifle Paper Co. I am obsessed with the planners and the upcoming 2019 ones are no different. The only thing that is better than last years? The new and improved planners now have stickers! I couldn’t be happier. Pick yourself up one here.
10. 5 Year Keepsake Journal – I absolutely love this set of journals! If you read my last post (catch it here if you didn’t!) then you will know I am all about planning for the future at the moment and I love the idea of having 5 years worth of journalling to look back on. This dreamy set is unfortunately sold out at the moment but as soon as it’s back I will definitely be ordering myself one! You can keep an eye on stock here.
11. Peony Wax Seal Stamp + Gold Wax Stick – You are right in thinking that I do not by any means need a wax stamp, but that doesn’t change just how much I love this, especially as it’s a peony print which happens to be my favourite flower. I think it’s the cutest thing ever and it could really make someone’s day if they were to receive a celebratory card or letter with this gorgeous stamp on the back. I think I’m going to need it as some point. You can get yourself the wax stamp here and the gold wax stick here.
Blimey, I never thought it would end! I think you’ll agree with me though that I’ve found some beautiful pieces of Stationary. I may have to place a treat-yo-self order soon! Do you guys love Stationary too? Where are your favourite places to shop?